Saturday, September 11, 2010

A BUSY DAY AHEAD

I haven't been posting for quite sometime now. My last post was February 2010. After which, I was already busy with work.


But I will try to update my blog as often as I can. I leave early to go to work and I come back late at night already. Surfing the net has been my therapy, I cannot sleep without checking my facebook and playing Plants vs. Zombies. That is what I do at present. I seldom play Farmville or monitor my Cafe World. Of course, I cannot even write for my blog anymore because my brain is already tired.


Inspite of it all, I am still thankful for all the blessings I have received for the past months. My life as an employee is very fruitful although very busy. On the 3rd week of September, I have been given a weeks rest. I will be travelling, and I'm looking forward to it...

1 comment:

  1. Great post! Blogging is actually a work and I like very much your blogging work...maxcomputer.info

    ReplyDelete