Saturday, February 6, 2010

THE DAY THAT WAS

I just had my check-up a while ago at St. Luke's. I undergone magnification view of my left breast because two weeks ago I had mammography and based on the findings, it was recommended for further evaluation. And so I went. I waited for almost an hour for them to perform the procedure. I also got the CT Scan results and it will be interpreted by my doctor this coming Wednesday.



When I was finished with the procedure, I saw an R & E Taxi waiting at the other side of the building. The passenger had left the cab to go to the Medical Arts building. It was my turn to ride the taxi. I told the driver that I am bound to Sauyo. He told me that I should add P50.00 from the metered fare.


I was contemplating about it. Should I go straight home or should I just go to TriNoma and take an FX on my way home. We were already about to go to the back exit of the hospital when I decided that he drop me to TriNoma. He even repeated the question. And I told him to drop me there. We passed by shortcuts and the meter is only P60.00 when I told him to drop me at LandMark. He even dropped me far from the entrance. But it doesn't matter because I only paid him P70.00. He cannot even argue with me anymore and ask for the additional P50.00 because it was not even traffic and he has to leave at once.


Those drivers like that should be reported to the taxi operator so that they should know also that they cannot fool all passengers...



3 comments:

  1. good luck on your check up! hope everything turns out okay. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i already got the results...i just need the advice of my doctor this wednesday...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete