Sunday, November 1, 2009

MY STARBUCKS ADDICTION




I love Starbucks.
I really do.


caption: this is me @ Starbucks, West Avenue Quezon City in 2006

Before I used to think that Starbucks is another imported coffee store from the U.S.
It was in 1999 when the first branch opened along the Makati area.
My dad used to bring Starbucks brochure made from earth-colored papyrus.
History of Starbucks including their best-selling coffee was printed on the brochure.

caption: me and my boss @ Starbucks, West Avenue. We have nothing to do but take pictures...

It is where friendships were formed.
...Stories were created.
...Solitude was embraced with a frapuccino or hot coffee.




I love Starbucks.
I love Vanilla Frapuccino.
I also tried other flavors.
But most importantly, I was able to claim their Starbucks diary.





And it all begins with ONE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment