Sunday, October 25, 2009

BLOGGER'S BLOCK

I do apologize, my dear bloggers, for I haven't been in the mood to write lately. Call it a blogger's block.




I have been busy lately, with office work and stuff. But most importantly, I have been busy with facebook. I have been busy farming in FARMVILLE and expanding my cafe in CAFE WORLD. I am also hook with writers from the fanfiction of the Twilight World that I forgot all about ICE CREAM AND CHOCOLATES...



I hope I am forgiven, my dear bloggers. But I don't want to make a promise that I will update my blog as often as I should. I will try my best...



A lot of things has been happening lately...our country was stricken with numerous typhoons. A friend of mine got married recently but I cannot capture the moment in my blog. Well, I should say, call it again a BLOGGER'S BLOCK...I just wish that this type of sickness will go away...

3 comments:

  1. Totally understand!!! Keep well and can't wait for your next entry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Iris,

    Nice blog. Hope to read more of your entries.

    You can visit my blog as well (http://mysevenlives.blogspot.com/)

    Allan

    ReplyDelete
  3. to cocamia and aschua,

    thank you so much for dropping by...i'll see you around and i promise that i will update as much as i can...

    ReplyDelete