Friday, August 14, 2009

WHY AM I NOT POSTING LATELY?

A week after the death of our former beloved President, I have been out-of-touch in the internet world lately.
First, there is a problem with computer access. Our DSL provider had encountered some problems for the last few weeks. My connection was greatly affected because we cannot browse the internet. I have been calling them for assistance, but most of the time, only the customer service provider are the one answering our calls. I cannot blame them because they only relay what was written in their computer. If the technical people decided not to write anything, the customer service assistant will be the ones to make excuse so that they can appease their caller.
Next, I have been reviewing for my panel lately. This is the make-or-break part of my career that is why I have to concentrate on it. After 11 months of gruelling training, all my efforts, with the help of Divine Intervention, paid off. I am now 1 step ahead of the corporate ladder and I'm very happy that it turned out for the best. One of the significant learning thru this experience is always to thank the Lord for all the blessings...aside from being calm and relaxed.
Now that the phase of my training period is over and I was able to make it, I think it's about time for me to concentrate not only my blogging but also my driving skills. According to my mentor in driving, I have the tendency to be an offensive driver. My instructor advised me to always be on the defensive side because it will be our responsibility ones we bump into something.
Anyway, I just would like to thank the people who take time in following this blog. I'll try to write as often as I can, it's just that blame it on the DSL provider...

2 comments:

  1. oh now i know why i dont see your comments lately. am glad that your internet connection is back and running :)

    ei, i tagged you pala. visit this entry:
    http://winkiesworld.wordpress.com/2009/08/14/a-quick-peek-inside-my-purse/

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup...i already visited your entry...and i'll make a reply thru this blog...soon...hehehe!

    ReplyDelete