Saturday, August 22, 2009

SO MUCH TO THANK FOR




I have so much to thank for. But sadly I cannot put them into words because I don't know where to start. Last August 13, after 11 months of gruesome training in our company-sponsored Officership program, finally, I made it. I passed the panel interview and effective September 1, I am promoted as one of the company's officer.





What can I say? My eyes were brimming with tears of joy upon hearing the news. But I know that this no bed of roses. This will entail so many responsibilities, coupled with gift of wisdom and discernment. But the most important thing above all is doing my part, relax by having a positive outlook, and most importantly, PRAY. I prayed a lot for God to give me strength. And He never failed me. I am blogging as testimony of God's unwavering love in my life. And I know that all of us should have faith and trust in Him because He will never leave us in times of need.






2 comments:

  1. wow, congratulations irish! thats a well-deserved promotion! is that iLEAD you took? so AM ka na ngayon? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Winks,

    Thanks. I took BODP, wala nang iLEAD. JO pa lang ako.

    ReplyDelete