Tuesday, July 28, 2009

THROUGH THE YEARS


It's raining very hard. Rain makes me senti. I just celebrated my nth birthday last week and I'm thankful for all the blessings and sufferings I've encountered because it only made me a better person.

I was on leave on my actual birthday. I accompanied my mom to the hospital for her check-up because her health card will expiring this month. At any rate, I'm still fortunate that I have work, family and friends who are very supportive.


I had my birthday celebration two days after I came back from work. It was a touching celebration because my share of pancit was complemented with lechong manok from Andok's and a mocha birthday cake from Goldilock's, under the care of my colleagues.

I received a lot of birthday greetings thru text. Then there's facebook. My wall was filled with birthday greetings from classmates, clients and friends from way, way back.

What is my birthday wish? There is a saying that birthday wish should be kept a secret in order for it to become a reality.

2 comments:

  1. belated happy birthday..
    may all your wishes come true :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the greeting. sorry if i haven't been posting lately because our internet connection is having problems.

    ReplyDelete