Sunday, December 6, 2009

VANILLA FRAPUCINNO & BANOFFEE PIE




This is my favorite Starbucks experience. A cup of Vanilla Frapuccino (tall or grande) with banoffee pie.



This is the banoffee pie. I was craving for almost a month for this pastry. You can eat it alone or share it with a friend or family. The crust is made of crushed graham crackers. The filling is made of banana, melted chocolate and cream. It's definitely yummy and you can taste the chocolate as it melts in your mouth together with the banana and cream.



Banoffee pie with the fillings...cream, banana, traces of graham crackers and melted chocolate.



The vanilla frapuccino of Starbucks. I brought my card with me. I only need 2 stickers and I can claim my Starbucks 2010 planner.




Starbucks logo on my vanilla frapuccino drink...UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment