Saturday, September 5, 2009

ANOTHER LONG WEEKEND

Looking forward to another long weekend. September 7, 2009 was declared a non-working holiday as tribute to one of the religious leader who will be laid to rest. Then, September 21, 2009 was again declared a holiday because it commences the Ramadan, a Muslim tradition...And I am looking forward for my Cebu and Tagaytay trip...so by then I can update my blog more often.




After another long hour of work, I look forward to this long holidays as a rest day...Because I believe that I deserve to rest and to sleep longer hours so that I can recharge my battery as I look forward to another day of work after that. For me, work is fun and challenging. My job requires me to go from one place to another and meet new set of personalities. It involves a lot of pressure and major responsibilities but at the end of the day, I find it fulfilling. So, I should be thankful that I have work to look forward to...because it is really a blessing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment